- Performs radiographic examinations on selected portions of the anatomy.
- Performs a variety of procedures with the knowledge and ability to properly and safely obtain diagnostic images.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have an understanding of anatomy and pathology as to how they affect the quality of a procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good computer skills
- One year Radiology experience in a hospital setting.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of all Radiology principles and imaging techniques as they apply to the daily operation of the department.
- Awareness of radiation safety policies as they relate to the operation of equipment and protection of the patient.
- Understand the process of computer radiology, the quality assurance station, image processing, archiving and sending images to the PACS stations.
- Must take the initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Gather complete documentation of all pertinent information to provide accurate and timely service to patients and ensure completion all forms.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an AMA accredited Radiology program or the equivalent is required.
- Florida license as a Radiographer is required.
- ARRT certification required.
- Current BLS required.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.