Responsible for the receiving, reconciliation and distribution of all incoming supplies and equipment delivered to the Cancer Center. Must possess basic computer knowledge. Must be able to complete all required tasks daily. Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and work quickly and accurately. Must be able to stand and walk throughout the entire day. Supports the Strategic Goals and the Mission of the Cancer Center.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Use of material handling equipment
- Preferred-experience with vendor management software and in-person (customer service) & Lawson data entry
- Preferred-Mobile Supply Chain (MSCM)
- Receipt & Reconciliation of product and equipment.
- Delivery of product and equipment.
- Linking packing slips using ImageNow and Lawson.
Credentials and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required, must obtain a Florida Driver’s License within 6 months of employment.
- Minimum of two (2) years receiving experience directly involved in receiving operations within a healthcare facility, medical durable goods management, educational facility or similar supplier/distribution business; with one (1) year working specifically in Healthcare Receiving department is required (may be inclusive of other experience).
- Use of material handling equipment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with vendor management software and in-person (customer service) interactions preferred. Specific Lawson data entry preferred.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.