- The Salon Stylist will be responsible for providing professional hair services for all hair textures and types for women and men.
- The Stylist duties may include: hair coloring/highlighting, haircuts, styling and retail sales support to patients, family members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of Salon Experience
- Will have experience working with synthetic and human hair wigs
- Performing full hair care services to patients, family members, guests, volunteers and staff
- Provide consultation for all clients prior to performing services
- Provide specialty alterations to wigs/hair prostheses
- Sell retail items within Salon
- Opening and Closing the Salon
- Assist with pricing and stocking of merchandise
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Florida Cosmetology License
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Salon with the ability to work with all hair types and textures
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.