Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with approval of SciQuest NonPO Payment Requests; review and monitor Match Exceptions and Invoice Error queue as needed.
- Assist with invoicing for both regular vendors and dining vendors as needed.
- Communicate with vendors after statements have been reviewed by students. Request additional information or copies of missing invoices. Provide payment detail for invoices that have already been paid.
- Review controller report emails showing month-end balances. Report any amounts to be reviewed to the Director of Accounts Payable.
- Complete BDM upload and JV Fupload of travel p-cards. Acquire and organize receipts for BDM; prepare Fupload for review before submitting.
- Daily review of travel p-card transactions. Confirm all are legitimate charges. Prepare receipts for month-end Fupload once charges are posted to the card.
- Pre-review of travel expense reimbursements - look for required documentation, etc as needed.
- Assist with prepaid card program.
- Assist with monthly travel and other p-card audits as needed.
- Maintain requests and place orders for office supplies through SciQuest (Guy Brown or current office supplies vendor) as needed.
- Back-up front desk during lunches and as needed to cover vacation and sick time.
- Maintain and update the time off calendar for the Accounts Payable Office in Outlook.
- Monitor mail bin and contact areas to pick up mail remaining in the mail bin at 2PM.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.